Monday, January 05, 2004

Born under the sign of Leo. Depending on whose interpretation of astrology you read my characteristics apparently run from pride to regality to extreme protectiveness. I had my charts done and she saw in my stars that my adherence to defense of honour would remain throughout my life my greatest attribute and my greatest downfall. She saw that I would spite it in the weariness of upholding it, fight always to understand all sides of it and eventually triumph as a voice of reason for the purpose I choose to herald.
I better get some sturdier shoes, sounds like I'm going Braveheart on some ass.
A friend asked me, "If you were to start an army, what would your army represent and die for?" answer: The right to maintain. I can't say the right to life because another army has appropriated that banner just as the Nazis appropriated the swastika.
So the right to maintain. Food, education, freedom of expression, equality, access to proper healthcare... the fight of survival of all of humanity throughout the ages...
She said " Would your army would need guns?"




0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home