Monday, July 19, 2004

tattoo me

Every hot day I think about getting my tattoos overhauled, not a good idea in the summer sunshine for white tattoos, every winter I'm too broke. Somewhere there is a happy medium. I guess it's called Autumn. I'm also going to extend them down my arms. The wings are going to extend to full cranes and everytime I look at my forearms I will see the ability to stretch and fly before me.
tattoos are a way for short people to have height.

So the mass exodus of Haligonians to other parts is on. Soon I won't know anyone when I walk down the street and will have to make a whole new set of friends I never see or talk with or do anything with. Actually, considering all this, everyone moving away does not affect me at all, I will stil see everyone as much as usual and maybe even talk to them more with that urgency keeping in touch brings....
hmmm.
Sayonora everyone & talk often.


1Comments:

Blogger skinned said...

ooooh that would be pretty nice, but I'll have to work to make up for days I just missed, which sucks but needs to be done....

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home