Thursday, April 07, 2005

Today I want out of disapointments and expectations that lead to them. I'm doing what I can, I really am. Following the flow, keeping my mind open, but even an open mind has room for a big ole bomb to be dropped in it. Even an open mind creates expectations, sneaking them up on you like a cat after your breath in the night.
I made concessions to keep my priorities where they meant themselves to be. There's only one way for priorities to be what they are, it's right in the meaning of the word.
The how to book of the daily go and how it tricks you into thinking you are paying attention to all the right things to keep you on your merry way. Well it's a delusion. And today I want out of the delusion.

1Comments:

Blogger NomadLife said...

Sometimes cheap draught (draft) and a dirty shithole can put things in a blurry perspective. Pick a good friend you haven't seen in a long time - go to Bearly's and get pissed on crappy beer that will give you the shits. Then pee in the graveyard across the street. Don't get caught. Then eat shitty pizza with the kids on the corner and flirt with stinky fratboys/girls. Then leave - even if the prospects are interesting. Make sure you have booze at home before you go out, so that you can drink yourself into oblivion when you return. The following day, have indiscriminate sex with a loose acquaintance. It works for me.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home