Thursday, December 18, 2003

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE BLING
i chose to go into battle for the honour of a loved one, armed with misinformation, or lack of information, or not quite the right information. there i was with my sword of honour wielding over my head to fell the beast of unfairness and the truth, as the truth does, smacked me right across the face, knocked out my favorite teeth and sucked the wind right outta me sails. Here i am in wounded retreat, calling all armies. if i love you i will fight the idealogical fight for your honour. please arm me at the very least with the whole story lest i be standing alone at the enemy's gate with a broken and useless sword, disgraced and foolish and questioning your arsenal.
i hope the dance around that mulberry bush is worth the humiliation i feel at having asked for the truth and received this. pop goes the weasel.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home