Wednesday, January 07, 2004

U oh. blog psychology is sniffin' my ass. Just as I feared my blog tells me something about myself I didn't need to know. I'm not as funny as I used to be. My grammar has dropped off and my attention span is ridiculous. The second two don't matter as much as the first because I've recently been invited to perform in an amateur comedy night at a local club. I'm not allowed to write any material, it has to be off the cuff. If I cheat and the audience knows it I'll be the laughing stock of the local stand up community. How big of a boner is that!?!?!?!?
On the other hand if I make myself really nuts with anxiety before the big night I could just be the next Mary Walsh... before the whole book club fiasco. (Note to self: stop reading now!)

BOught some new beauty products today, y'all better look out cause each one promises the sun stars and the moon will be mine when I step outta my house lookin' like Helen of Troy herself! haha. For you product junkies I bought Marcelle (Canadian) eye protector cream. All those late nights working in the bar are taking their toll. It promises to protect the sensitive areas around my eyes from pollution of which the bar is heavy seeing how as we're not following that no-smoking rule. I opted away from the one that said it reduces black circles under the eye area...what's in it? Bleach?
Anyway this one has gingko biloba extract and says it will soothe itch and tiredness. So for $7.95 plus gov't bloodmoney tax I am protected from pollution, itch and all things that aren't soothing to my eyes. Haha, I'll believe that last one when I see it. I have a feeling certain uglies are going to remain just as ugly!
I'll let ya know how it goes as a whole new me.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home