Saturday, March 20, 2004

A funny thing happened on my way home from work today, I realized I was very tired & that I was reliving a scene from a movie I watched last night almost literally, moment by moment, movement by movement. Near the end of the movie everything was resolved in a most acceptable manner & everyone one lived normally ever after. I've moved to another side of the fence. My serious brow has returned, the one that will furrow deep in there & form a roadmap of my life attitude when I'm in my 50's. A longtime friend sent me some stuff from a project she's been working on for years. A successful project that involves much laughter & humor. "Oh yeah", I remembered, I used to choose from my options based solely on that qualification, that within the work there would be humor & laughter...
No fun is no fun, no buts about it.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home