Thursday, March 04, 2004

The answer to my question was, "The only reason someone would do that is if they were up to no good and they didn't want you to know about it" What a cover story for deception. To tell me straight to my face but with sugar all over it to make it seem like an innocent act when it is not. The truth is just easier on everybody. The condescension of the little lie is worse than the content being lied about. Such a simple lesson. Suddenly I'm expected to be living in the same realm as some cuckolded wife when I've spent my whole adult life avoiding exactly that life. I'm not talking about relationships with partners or lovers here, I'm just talking about two peers who oughtta be on the same wavelength but one of 'em's being a friggin' cheap shot wussy and it ain't me.
I don't apologize for not being willing to be a doormat for someone else's gain. I do the things I do because I have a determination for a certain kind of life. On my deathbed or when my life passes before my eyes I want to know that I have been responsible for an extraordinary life. For me there is worth to building intellect, character & experience. & I learn everyday what these attributes mean to me & how they reflect my life back to me. I have no desire to walk around clothed in the attributes of any other person. I am not an intellect vampire, I am not a character sponge, I am not an experience whore. I will plow my own path, as it were. I won't live this life blind deaf or dumb. I am not mute and friggin' right I'll say it out loud if I believe it. Too bad that overshadows this human. Maybe this human oughtta start representing her own life on her own terms & stop trying to milk mine. She thinks I haven't earned what she wants to take from me for free, on my karma credit card. That's her problem. In every way. Go suck someone else's teat. Wuss.
Ahhhhhhh, relief. . You know how the argument stays with you sometimes even after you've said your piece. I can eat my supper without getting an ulcer now that I've vomited my pissed off diatribe all over my blog.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home