Sunday, December 21, 2003

ok the tree is all done and is spankin'. Turned on the heat a little, coffe bush is toast but I think the goldfish will make it. There's this really crazy chick that likes me a lot. I mean crazy in the dangerous way where she could pull a knife on ya if ya cast back her affections. She is out to dinner. let alone lunch. Anyway she really likes to tell me all of her troubles and I truthfully try to lend her a bit of logic. My first instinct when I met her was to give her a fake name and tell her I was an alien from another planet that could read her mind and screw with her thoughts. Luckily I didn't because she probably would've hunted me down in the night and killed me. I'm getting fairly tired of her violence and how she uses her cracked demeanor to keep people feeling sorry for her. Sometimes I'll run into her and she'll be very sweet and I'll think to myself "awww, why've i been so disdainful of her?" then her eyes flicker and roll all around and I say "oh yeah cause she's freakin' cracked!"
My friend the good witch made me some incense to clear out my space and it worked . It smells so good. Thick deep aroma.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home