Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I don't think it's good that when the sun finally finds the coast I'm living on this brown bump starts growing on my upper forehead. There it is all of a sudden this brown bump. I supoose it will be a mole in a day or 2 but I don't think they're supposed to grow that fast. What is the normal rate of mole growth? Perhaps it's a freckle, they come out pretty fast. I've been wearing my SPF everyday and eating my vitamin & free radical scavenging food, getting all my beta carotene content in but I am a pasty face and that is a big sun.
So, putting myself out there for new situations. Setting myself up to win, it unfolds itself to me in bits and pieces, this how-to does.
The new surfer dude store has the same tiki art as the hula picture here
Yep, it's the same owner you used to paint signs for Tiki at the first location. You guys have some connectioin.
All the gum packs in my house are empty. Bummer. I swallow my gum when the flavor runs out. I read on a facts & myths webpage that gum doesn't really hang out in your intestine for 7 years because xantham gum breaks down quite quickly. Still, can't be good. All the little wormies probably stick to it. Not that I expect to have little wormies in me, but you never know. The amount of fibre I've been eating lately, it'd be hard to imagine. I'm newly addicted to edamame. Cooks up in like 4 minutes. So delicious, and peanuts, I've been eating tonnes of peanuts in the shell and wild rice, the long black type. Oh, so good. And greens, bowls & bowls mixed greens.
If you were named Anna Maria Italiano at birth would you change your name to Anne Bancroft?

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home