Sunday, June 26, 2005

June 26, 2005 (for those that keep track)

"These are strange coincidences, or gifts meant to answer some unworded question.
I think of a love and a love appears, many times over many days, many different kind of memories come true in front of my face, as though my own life is here to tell me, you can't bury any part of yourself. You can't leave any part of yourself to become dust, or ashes or distant.
And what was that you were saying, "I remember you too?"

Don't be sad for lost days or lost age. Don't be sad for emotions long past because they stay in some form, to feed and teach.
Teach me tonight"

1Comments:

Blogger skinned said...

I hate you crying yourself to sleep.
We're a bunch of dreamers aren't we?
I don't know if it's a gift or a curse, but there are things to come, new things to come, new days to be had, we'll make them come.
it's love seeking to know itself.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home