Monday, December 22, 2003

I really miss Ryah. I have all these photos of her around looking so hot in her cherries. The great thing about Ryah was we got to see her open and explode. When I first met her I really had to keep at her because she had this way of looking at you like she could see right through you and she wasn't buying it, nosirree jim. I liked her straight away and found it rather cool that I had to prove my friendship worth to her. From most people this would suck and I'd be "oh okay fuck you and suck my ass" but from Ryah it was appropriate and endearing. This one night she was really bombed and running all around the club with little messages glued to her forehead. I laughed so hard. That gurl can drink. Then she got addicted to the video game at Charlie's and left school. Not because of the video game but because she had other things to learn. She's got the best heart, wants to take care of her Dad and stands her ground. Someone spread some malicious and false gossip about her and she tore the house down around the teller and then felt bad about the way she did it. Anyway, Ryah is a rare bird and it was wonderful to be in her unfolding moments. She's gonna kick the shit out of her new territories. She says she'll be back in a year but I have a funny feeling life's gonna offer her something grand that'll keep her away longer than that.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home