Wednesday, December 24, 2003

It's Santa night once again ladies and gents...when I was a little kid I liked the stocking better than the gifts. My Mum could have saved some cash by knowing that at the time but I never did tell her. We used to draw names between the siblings and get each other a $5 dollar gift. I always wanted to get my big brother those baby bottles that appeared to be emptying as you turned them upside down but my Mum never thought it was appropriate and questioned my wanting to get him a gift I would want instead of something he would want. I think I'm less selfish now. Imagine my brother opening that Xmas morning... the gratitude would have been overwhelming I'm sure. I liked those fake-o baby bottles because they were endless, imagine an endless suckling bottle at this point in your life...bottomless suckling...oh yeah.
We have a Kwanza candelabra set up (all year round actually) it looks like a hannukah candelabra but we haven't done the daily Kwanza stuff.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home