Thursday, January 08, 2004

Laura's doing a photography show at the Bella Muse featuring the snaps from the recent Big Top Burlesque show at the legion. The camera she was using looked like a burlesque star all unto itself. Me and the rest of the Cherry Bomb Squad will be there, excepting Cherry Cha Cha. The gurls received our first on the road email from her today. She sounds wonderful and crazy as per usual. I have to get my scanner working so's I can put up a photo page of all our 35mm's of the show that she can check in on once and a bit.
Looking through my own backstage snaps. Man my tata's sure aren't what they used to be, but I'm fair enough enjoying what they have become.
I'm falling in love. I've been with the beloved almost a year now, following years of friendship. All the honeymoony stuff has passed and where the boredom usually arrives instead arrives newfound levels of gut. I think his sperm is changing my DNA.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home