Sunday, January 09, 2005

Who am I if I can't live up to my own choices.

7Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I choose to put up with this damn computer that won't even let me go to some people's e-mail addresses.
I was wondering if you can post comments on claudette's recent blogs.

-Aj

1:41 PM  
Blogger skinned said...

I just posted on Claudette's blog, so yeah, I can. I'm going to Cape Breton in Feb & closing down this job over the next few weeks so after all that's over if I have any cash I might be looking for a road trip. I'm having a dinner party tommorrow night & guess who's coming to dinner? all boys. things are getting desperate 'round here. How come when your not here all the people in my stratosphere have birdies? Well, one of them is 1/2 & 1/2 so at least someone will appreciate the fact that my dishes match in a modern urban kind of way. whatever.
I bought ginger wine. Wine made from ginger root, isn't that awesome? It just has to be healthy. I'll let you know what benefits I've gained from drinking an entire bottle. ha.
How 'bout you create a blogger account & join the masses? www.blogger.com you could show off your art.I could link you and show off your art. or you could find a scanner, send me your art & I'll show it off anyway. I could make a subsection : AJ's art.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So i tried to see if i could post a comment on Claudette's newer entries and I got through to one, but i didn't have any thing to say really. My screen told me that a pop up window was blocked when i tried a second time. I gave up. I'll just keep e-mailing if i can get to her damn address and if she would ever fricken respond!!
Anyway...ya i thought about starting up a blog, but really, i don't make any sense at all and i don't need everyone to go through what's going on inside my head these days. You know what i mean.

aj

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i just fixed the computer!

9:20 PM  
Blogger sk8rn said...

With regard to the choices... but isn't it a woman's perogative to change her mind?

3:45 PM  
Blogger skinned said...

i hope so. i'm doing it anyway, changing my mind, i mean.

6:09 PM  
Blogger sk8rn said...

So cryptic and so entertaining.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home