Tuesday, February 01, 2005

#1 reason for corrective laser eye surgery.

I woke up with reptile skin all over my face. Electric heat and northern Atlantic winter being a deadly combination on a gal's dermis, I reached for my coenzyme Q10 eye cream to relieve the parchment feeling and got bit with a sting. After rubbing it all around my right eye a tightening sensation occurred, and my eye watered tears the size of elephants. I grabbed for my glasses only to realize I had just applied a hefty bit o' zit gel all over my "delicate eye area" as cosmetologists refer to it. And not just any zit gel, but really old zit gel in which all of the active constituents had separated and the stingy bits had risen to the top of the tube. I washed it off and applied a great swab of vitamin E oil, but here hours later I still have this puckery red flesh around my eye. Viva la h'hivre.

4Comments:

Blogger skinned said...

I wash my face with milk powder, honey and pulverized almonds with a drop of rose essential oil these days. How freakin' Cleopatra is that! When it runs into your mouth it tastes good. Homemade products are fun, I remember onetime I did an egg mask on my hair and when I blowdried it I had all these little bits of cooked egg all in it. Gross...

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ought to post the recipe for that face wash you made. you also ouhgt to check out the film nights at the dal art gallery. they are free. 8. tues.

cheerio!
elise

1:37 PM  
Blogger skinned said...

I will check that out, thanks Elise, and congrats on your new situation!
I'll make a point to post recipes when I'm finished procrastinating my work. lol

2:18 PM  
Blogger sk8rn said...

OW! Can I say that again? Ow!

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home