Friday, February 04, 2005

The Others

Last night I watched "The Others" for the first time. I was in the mood for a spook but I'm hard to spook when it comes to movies. To me the psycological thrill has to feel possible from moment to moment. Gore, guts, whatever, for a really good spook I have to be afraid to lok behind me. I was at the grocery store buying my health for another week & started going through this cheapy bin of VHS tapes. they were all crap but when I found this one I remembered the time DBy went to see it at the theatre & stopped in for hot chocolate on his way home. He raved about the excellent acting, and came back exactly 1/2 hour after he left and went home. He was too spooked to stay home alone. All that & $3.99 put the movie in my cart. I really liked it. Those kids were excellent actors, all 7 actors in the movie were excellent and the story kept me on my toes 100%. I loved all the little knowing glances supplied by Fionnula Flanagan. After it was over I went to bed for about 1/2 hour, then got back up and went to watch it again.

1Comments:

Blogger sk8rn said...

Hmmmm... Interesting. I'll have to check it out.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home