Wednesday, January 14, 2004

The club where I work will be closing for renovation on the 26th of this month. We got our notice yesterday, which is less than two weeks. Isn't that illegal? Apparently reno's will last one month, but seeing how as the owners have not obtained any permits and the city is already down on them for avoiding such issues, it is bound to take longer. Someone told me to check into the issue of market saturation. Whereas 80 people are being laid off into an already saturated employment market the owners are responsible for 6 weeks pay. Man alive I hope it's true. Not sure if I qualify for EI e i-o. The coldest month of the year is a harsh time to have no income. I need a better job anyway. Something that requires skill, talent and organizational capabilities. If this radio station works out I'll be a bigwig in media. I fit doesn't I'm applying for a grant. I was on a Canada Council grant for producing, promoting and presenting music in 1994 and it was a fiscally enjoyable year full of accomplishments. Thing is I have a lot of serious projects on the go so I'm not concerned about becoming bored or lackadaisical in my unemployment, I don't do very well without income. For example I need to eat a spinach salad everyday or I go mental. I have a mental tie between the health factor of the food I eat and my state of well being. It's just a bad time of year with vegetables being at their most costly. Inexpensive food is what... bread and pasta. Ok I may as well just inject a bucket of glue into my colon now and be done with it. If I seem a little anal in the coming weeks it's because I can't breathe out of my anus.
gross.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home