Friday, January 16, 2004

I started my company. The Pimp is Dead (and I got all his money) Productions.
The Pimp is Dead Productions for short.
I came up with the name while perusing all the hip hop production business newsletters I subscribe to. The pimp never offended me, I could always kick his ass. But now the pimp just bores me. I"ve been thinking about this question "If you started an army what would it stand for" My army just declared war on the pimp. It won't be a violent war, no guns or ammo required. The pimp better look the fuck out. The pimp better get outta my way. I'm laughing out loud , not once in my adulthood did I ever consider that I would be asserting my ideology into the hip hop world. I love the hip hop lifestyle, what the real hip hop stands for. I love a lot of music created out of hip hop living. The pimp stole hip hop and the kids let him. The pimp is dead. I'm gonna store my money in his grave.
A lot of really cute chicks are going to be wearing T-shirts that say "THe pimp is dead." across their boobs. I'm gonna send one to that chick on MuchMusic. It'll be a new saying across the nation. K-os will write a song about it. Choclair will wish he heard it first. The Rascalz will want to marry me and The Swollen Members will vanish into oblivion. L'il Kim will be mad and try to off me cause I'll be ruining her whole crack whore schtick. 50 Cent will pay me a dollar. Erykah Badu and Common will invite me to their wedding and name their children after me. Beyonce will abandon her clothing line and move to an ashram for enlightenment. J LO from the block will feel silly about herself and pay me to be her guru. I will start a church. De La Sol will be the choir, LL Cool J will be the usher, Marley Marl will deliver the testament.
bleh. I don't care about all those things. But the company part stands. The pimp is dead. Long live the pimp.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home