Thursday, January 15, 2004

I'm going to be so relieved when the club finally closes. Each and every one of the projects I'm working on have come to a serious head and require my full attention. I made a proposal to my self on paper last night outlining the ways I can produce my own income and I discovered that I can also bring in some income for friends that are also shit out of luck for the two coming months. The radio station application is coming into crunch time. The music is kicking off. In the past week and a half we have tripled our income possibilities and are about to cross that line from working performers to professionally working performers. Guarantees increase, performance options go up in quality and all the shit work pays off enough to start doing the shit work for the next level. That's what being a pro is all about, accomplishing levels of shit. I have this new trend of analogizing my life through scatology.
Every few months I get the proof that attitude and perspective are everything. A few days ago I was grieving my paycheck, now I see my income abilities have been waylaid by the amount of work for pittance money I have been doing at the club. For the same amount of work, for even less work considering I was working full force on my "true" projects as well as holding the job, I can match and surpass that paycheck.
Screw it, I'm done with jobs. From now on I create it myself or it's a contract position. Good-bye fickle boss, farewell energy exploitation, sayanora frustration. Hello challenge, pleased to meetcha self application, be my best friend no one to blame or applaud but myself.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home